Responsible in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection regulation (DS-GVO), is Dr. Wolfram Sauter.
You can always exercise the following rights (contact Dr. Wolfram Sauter):
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your stored data,
- Restriction of data processing unless contrary to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- you have given your express consent
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Collecting general information when visiting the website
When you access the website, cookies automatically record information of a general nature. This information includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider etc. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a hassle-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- Further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Cookies cannot be used to launch programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation and enable the correct display of the web pages.
In no case the data collected by us will be passed on to third parties or a link with personal data will be established without your consent.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption (SSL) technology over HTTPS.
If you have questions of any kind and you contact us by e-mail or with the contact form, you give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request your personal data will automatically be deleted.
Questions About Privacy
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization:
Dr. Wolfram Sauter
MONICON Musikverlag GmbH
80538 München, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89 189 468-00
Fax: +49 (0)89 189 468-22